- On the contact page the anti-spam protection requires a unique code to be set for your computer. This type of cookie is called a 'session cookie', does not store any personal information, and lasts only as long as your browser remains open. When you close your browser this cookie is removed.
- The property list facility requires a cookie to identify your computer. This too is a 'session cookie', does not store any personal information, and lasts only as long as your browser remains open. When you close your browser this cookie is removed.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
The implications for this website would be ...
- You could not use the form on the Contact Page (although you could still email us)
- You would not be able to create a list of properties that you are interested in
- Your visit to this website would be invisible to Google Analytics, and thus not appear on our statistics.